question about my blazer

got a 1996 chevy blazer and service engine soon light came on and it drives fine no leaks and has plent of high octain gas in it. If anyone has a answer to my question please email me. What could it be and How to reset the light to turn it off?

Reply to
jayely

That's not a lot of info to go on, best bet is to take it to a parts store that will scan for free(i know autozone does this) they will tell you what the code is. Then buy yourself a chiltons service manual for the truck, or better yet go to helminc.com and get a factory service manual(expensive but worth every penny). Either of these manuals will have a diagnostic chart for each trouble code, ie check resistance from here to here if less than... replace....

Reply to
89GMC