Re: 96 S-10 blazer help please.......

EGR valve coked up and hanging partly open ?

how does the brake pedal feel ? hard as a rock ?

Ok.....96 S-10 Blazer 4x4 Lt........4.3 Vortec engine code W.....80,000 > miles > Just to start off have done all maintence....cap.rotor/plugs/wires/fuel > filter/oil and filter/and EGR replaced > When first starting up it seems to idle well.then as it seems to warm up and > the idle comes down it starts to get rougher.... > Went and had the dealer "professionally" clean the injectors > today........well guess what now it's worse on idle and after it warms up > about after a 20 miles trip it will somewhat "buck and snort" on you when > you are taking off from stop.......if you ease super super slow on to the > gas it won't cut out but if you try to take off with a little more power > like most people take off normally....that's when it will cut out and has > even died a couple times.........I really like these blazers but this one is > starting to drive me NUTS LOL......... > sorry so long but really wanted to explain in detail what it's > doing.........(btw it's been up in 80's + here) and thought that hot weather > was always notorius for taking out fuel pumps..... > Any Ideas/help will be greatly apprecciated!!! > >
Reply to
Gary Glaenzer

W.....80,000

maintence....cap.rotor/plugs/wires/fuel

Reply to
*Zoe*

No, they would not. You have no codes? It may be the ECM itself.

--

98 Camaro

Reply to
98 Camaro

I have no codes at all..........was suspecting fuel pump cause they said on

Reply to
*Zoe*