Re: Various Problems Part II

no,no,no, the tank must always be nearly full. At least that's been the way it's happened to me : )

seriously it's not too bad at all if the tank is empty. gas is heavy

Reply to
worker

I would guess the weight of gas is similar to that of water, which runs 8lbs per gallon if I'm not mistaken. I have a 20 gallon tank, and working under my truck (even though I am strong) I'd be in trouble if it was full. I'll siphon out all I can for sure.

What's the difficulty level beyond that though--Just a few bolts and a wiring coupler?

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris

Reply to
George

also, put out your cigar first. john

Reply to
johnny

Actually Lannie, I did it, and if you were smart enough, you would see that by reading the threads that come up, they don't address the issue I am asking. I went 4 pages deep and didn't find what I was looking for. Had you used google.com initially on your problem, you would've found multiple correct answers on the first page listed. Now had I not used that set of instructions for your education, you might be viewed as clever, but instead you will be viewed as a punk who doesn't accept instruction and constructive criticism well. Oh well, your loss.

Big Chris

Reply to
Big Chris