Re: WE DO Custom 24kt. GOLD PLATING on your AUTO - HOME - EVERYWHERE!

It only looks awesome if you compliment it with a bucket of the Colonel's

> best fried chicken on the front seat, 40oz malt liquor (brown bag optional), > and an Ethiopian Ho wearing her tightest coochie cutters. > > > > Rita

You forgot that she's pregnant, has 5 child seats in the back (ask me how, I know not) a ciggarette in hand and a water mellon in the glove box.

~TLGM/KJ

Reply to
Lonely G-Monkey