really need all your guys info on this one

Bought a 1968 Pontiac Parisienne and it has a rebuilt 327 OR HE SAID ?? casting 3914678 says it can be a 302, 327, or 350. so here is my question... it has the intake , a 4brl intake with th oil filler in the intake like the

283 and 327 should.. any way to tell if it is a 350 ?.. I would be pisssed if it was and think it is a 327 but wanna make sure....or just get your thoughts. thanx
Reply to
Chevrolet

Those casting numbers for the 1968 302 and 350 are for Z28 Camaro only and Camaro/Chevy II respectively. What do you think the probability is that someone has transplanted a 302 Z28 engine or 350 HP engine from a 68 Camaro into a 1968 Pontiac Parisenne. It's a 327 you've got in there. Although, if I were you, I'd be very happy if it was an original '68 302. It'd be worth more than your entire car.

Reply to
Augustus

Reply to
Chevrolet

Well, I'm glad to be wrong on this one, even though the odds were on my side.....you really did get lucky!

Reply to
Augustus

Reply to
Chevrolet