NEED YOUR ADVICE on THIS 1984 F350 4X4

NEED YOUR ADVICE on THIS 1984 F350 4X4! Does this sound like a good deal ?

Price: $3,500.00 Make Offer Make: Ford Location:

Reply to
Tango

Make: Ford Location:

--Everywhere

Model: F350 4x4 Transmission: Automatic

Year:

1984 Cylinders: 8

Mileage:

90990 Fuel type: Gas

1984 ford f350 4x4 heavy duty truck with 8 foot plow.automatic,brand new oversized Goodyear Wrangler AT's,new v8 302 engine with less then 10,000 miles on it,sliding rear window,8 foot bed,8 foot plow and set up,cab lights,Everything works but the ac,Body is in primer and is ready to be painted the color you want.It was blue and has a blue interior.90,990 actual miles.This heavy duty truck is high up there .We just put the plow on 3 years ago to plow our driveway a handful of times.This truck is not a 2004 and needs some work but it is in good shape , runs perfect and 4 wheel drive works!We have owned it 11 + years.Email me for more info and pictures.
Reply to
Joe

Sounds to me like they have a GOOD reason to sell it and unless you can give it a thorough check-up in person I'd skip it at any price.1984 wasn't a good year as far as I know(buddy had one,lot of probs.)

Reply to
Brian Orion