Replacing transfer case shift module

I need to replace the tranfer case shift module on a 99 GMC Yukon. Does anyone know where it is located? What does it looks like, and how easy is it to change? Is it something I just unplug and plug in the new one or is there
more to it then that?
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.