right turn signal not working

I have a 1995 Suburban and the rear right turn signal doesn't work. I checked the bulb and it appears to be OK. The front flashes quickly so I thought it was the rear lamp. I moved a working bulb into the socket and it didn't work so I am concluding that the wiring is ok. Any thoughts? JD

Reply to
JD

I'd think it would be the board that the bulb plugs into. I've had several go bad on me.

Reply to
syoung