RPO coded

can someone direct me as to where find updated (2007 or 08) GM RPO codes. i have found a listing of them, but not all my RPO codes are listed, and some that are, are not up to date.

Thanks

Reply to
Troy Nemes (FMR)

What codes can you not find? I have them all (the list is long) but I have not put them on line yet.

----------------- TheSnoMan.com

Reply to
SnoMan

SnoMan,

can you please email them to me? i would really appreciate it.

Troy

Reply to
Troy Nemes (FMR)

----------------- TheSnoMan.com