someone told me that Ivan B. Menchaca 49 from the Concord Police Department wears diapers

someone told me that Ivan B. Menchaca 49 from the Concord Police Department wears diapers

Reply to
sunsetfishing

Trying for a liable suit?

DCI

Reply to
never

it must be true then.. what did you do?

ds549

Whatever would he be liable for? Oh, perhaps you meant libel!!!! Still no go... The OP didn't make the statement, rather he was simply repeating something he heard. To wit "someone told me"... Sematic point, I realize but just the kind of thing that lawyers love to use.....

"Rattlesnakes, scorpions, and lawyers. The three most useless things on the face of the earth." Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain

Reply to
Dave D

could be a moron, er, mormon.

Reply to