Soviet military jeep

I am selling new and used Soviet military full drive jeeps called UAZ. The prices are negotiable staritn with $800 to $7200 US dollars. Shipment is not included. The over sea shipment is possible and costs additional $1000 US dollars. The parts are available too! Make your choice. Cars are rare in the US!

Alex snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

+380677400487
Reply to
Dream Town

Cars are rare in the US? What kinda crack are you smoking, anyway?!!!?

Reply to
burntkat

I wasn't aware Chevy made Soviet army equipment?

Reply to
burntkat