spray in bed liners

What are the best and worst bed liners? Are any of the do it yourself kits worthwhile? I'm interested in finding one that can take real abuse, but not my whole paycheck.

If a bed liner does take damage how easy are they to touch up?

Reply to
dik

sidewinder

LINE-X i have had 2 of them, and love them. they were right around $400.00 here in N.C

Reply to
Charles H.

THAT could be the $64,000.XX question. I would like to know if anyone had the liquid bed liner and then had to replace the box side on their Chevy. Does it blend in well or is it junky looking after such a repair???

-- Regards Gordie

Reply to
The Nolalu Barn Owl

I second this statement word for word.

Joshua

Reply to
Joshua Phillips

Reply to
sidewinder

If you are in Canada, I highly recommend Armathane liners

-- David

1964 Karmann Ghia coupe 1998 Chev K1500
Reply to
David W

Amathane and Line X I believe are the same material just a different Durometer, both are urethane.

Reply to
PAUL

Reply to
Dr Z

Reply to
Trey

i agree with trey, i too have a linex, infact its my third one, and i have NEVER had any problems with mine. and i have hauled, riding mowers, mulch, rock, and when i am done i just hose it out. linex is the way to go IMO

Reply to
Charles H.