Peragon Bed Cover

Some people prefer to swear at their peragon cover, Check out

before you put you money down.

Reply to
peragon_cover_review

I will never go to any geocities site, for any reason.

Reply to
gw

The post above with the GeoCities link is a customer of ours who purchased a cover, used it and then demanded a full refund with shipping both ways. Our return policy allows for the return of products less a restocking fee and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs. That wasn't acceptable to Mike, so he threatened that unless we provided a full refund of his purchase price, he would smear our company and our product in any way he could. When we declined to be blackmailed, he started posting false and libelous information about us on web forums. The site linked above is nothing more than a vendetta. The photos are staged. Take for example the picture of how much space the cover takes up when folded - he shows a tape measure of over 10" - and then claims we're lying when we claim 6" folded room. If you look at the cover - it is not folded all the way! He carefully left the panels with about a 1" gap between them to take up more room. Also, the tape measure is hooked over the front of the frame, which wraps over the bed and takes up no room from the bed length. The rest of his site is just as much rubbish.

A fact of irony, the posts Mike has made all over the web have, in fact, helped us! Our web traffic has never been higher and many people who never would have heard of us otherwise, have! It doesn't take much to see through the thinly veiled fabrications in Mike's efforts.

I would encourage anyone interested to contact us and we'll take you through Mike's site point by point to address his claims.

Toll Free - (877) 473-7246

Thank you!

Reply to
Peragon

[...]

The post above is a customer of ours who purchased a cover, used it and then demanded a full refund with shipping both ways. Our return policy allows for the return of products less a restocking fee and the customer is responsible for the shipping costs. That wasn't acceptable to Mike, so he threatened that unless we provided a full refund of his purchase price, he would smear our company and our product in any way he could. When we declined to be blackmailed, he started posting false and libelous information about us on web forums. The site linked above is nothing more than a vendetta. The photos are staged. Take for example the picture of how much space the cover takes up when folded - he shows a tape measure of over 10" - and then claims we're lying when we claim 6" folded room. If you look at the cover - it is not folded all the way! He carefully left the panels with about a 1" gap between them to take up more room. Also, the tape measure is hooked over the front of the frame, which wraps over the bed and takes up no room from the bed length. The rest of his site is just as much rubbish.

A fact of irony, the posts Mike has made all over the web have, in fact, helped us! Our web traffic has never been higher and many people who never would have heard of us otherwise, have! It doesn't take much to see through the thinly veiled fabrications in Mike's efforts.

I would encourage anyone interested to contact us and we'll take you through Mike's site point by point to address his claims.

Toll Free - (877) 473-7246

Thank you!

Reply to
Heath