do-it-yourself truck bed liner

can anyone recommend one?? so far if see gator guard, hippo and plasti-cote. all different one was urethane one epoxy and one plastic.

Reply to
leopold

i have seen many hurcle or however it is spelled, and to me it looks like a 2 year old kid did it, i mean my thought is they look like crap

Reply to
Charles H.

Man, someone did a cheap "knock-off" spray-in on my truck and it looks like crap. It's greasy and impossible to clean. If you're going to do it, spend the cash and get a good one. Sorry, I can't recommend one since I'm stuck with a nasty one...

-Derek

plasti-cote.

Reply to
Derek Schwartz

I put one in my '95 S-10. It worked out really well. And looked really good. I ordered it through JC Whitney. I don't know who actually made it though. For best results block out a Saturday or Sunday on your calendar. Also, make sure you tape what you don't want covered.

With that said, even though I saved a bunch of money doing it myself, I think I would go with the professional installers next time. Btw, I sold the S-10 for $4800 dollars in 2000. I got almost half of what I paid for it, the paint in bedliner helped a bit.

Hope that helps some.

plasti-cote.

Reply to
Timothy L. Gernert