Taillights stay on

1990 Chevy 350 TBI. My brake lights sometimes stay on when I leave the vehicle. Many times I have to pull the brake pedal to get them to come off. This am I know the lights weren't on last night when I went to bed but they were on this am when I woke up???

Any ideas??? Is there a part I need to replace

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Steve

Steve:

There should be a small button switch mounted in the Cab

At the base of the Steering Column....

The Brake pedal should contact this electrical switch....

Either the slide button is worn or the Switch is

out of alignment or vertical adjustment...

Should be fixable...

Reply to
Dennis Mayer

Reply to