Thoughts about a crew cab long bed 2500HD....

I've been thinking I want to go to a crew cab long box 2500HD, but am thinking about it more and more.....

Sure parking will be a bit more hassle, turning radius will suck, etc.

Have you owned such a truck and went down to an ext. cab long bed for a reason?

What things have you liked or disliked about such a truck.

Just figure now is the time to figure it out and not after the purchase. :-)

I'd like to test such a truck, but nobody local has one sitting. Maybe one day one will show up. Just learned about an '02 2500HD Duramax with under

10K miles that sold for under $30K this afternoon only miles away. Oh well, guess it happened that way for a reason......

Later, Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

George