tips n tricks

while rejetting my edelbrock carburetor i discovered the replacement needles and jets that come with the calibration kit are marked with a stamped number that is so small it is practically impossible to read even with a magnifier glass. i started thinking about all the "CSI" episodes i watched and put my brain in forensic science mode, at which time i grabbed a Sharpie and painted over the numbers then wiped off the excess ink from the needle. I was now able to read the highly contrasted numbers stamped on the needles and jets. CSI would be proud...........

-- Mad Dog

Reply to
Mad Dog

Atta boy!

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

Reply to
jdoe

i would suggest you paint over them with a Sharpie and then wipe off the exess ;) i hear it works great.

Reply to
Dennis

That was very good thinking man. Alot of ppl wouldn't have even thought about that. I'll have to keep that in mind so if something ever comes up that small i will be able to read it :)

Reply to
twins0203

No... You just needs to buy some new sockets from sears...

Dave

Reply to
dcbryan

I've needed glasses for so long:

but the doctor says wait, because my eyes haven't become dystrophic enough yet?

What the hell do doctors know anyway?

They told me I would die in three years 11 years ago. So now I tell them the ghost is here for his appointment, asshole! they laugh.

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

LOL

Plagiarist!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish King

My pecker has WTA tattooed to it:

When it gets stiff, it says Welcome To America!

I don't have to worry about small things!

Refinish King

View this thread:

Refinish King

I used to use "whiteout" for that... now i find a younger set of eyes to read stuff like that.. *groan*

Mac

Reply to
mac davis

Reply to
Larry Schmitt

Also Sprach mac davis :

Whiteout is for painting the timing marks on your flywheel...

Dan

Reply to
Marshall Banana

they have MARKS?? lol