Transfer Case rebuild kit?!?

I've got a NP 241C. I'm having a little trouble finding an exploded view of the parts for it. Anyone have one they'd be willing to scan and email? If not does anyone have the name of or ISBN of a decent rebuild manual for the NP 241C? I'd also appreciate recommendations on were to get a rebuild kit from. Does anyone know the difference between the NP 241 and NP241C? Lastly, can anyone give me the names of some other similar/same topic newsgroups that are fairly active?

Reply to
Fred

Try here Fred.......

Mad Dog