washer fluid pump

Anyone know where the washer fluid pump is located? I tried mine tonight and nothing. Not even the whirring sound to show it's working.

I looked in a repair manual but there's nothign on it

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

It's on the floor just under the pedal you push to squirt the windows. On the newer ones it's on the wiper motor. On even newer ones it's under the reservoir.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Good answer, Al. Some things weren't so great in the "good old days."

Reply to
George

the vehicle is a 1993 silverado if that helps any better.

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

Reply to
Shep