Post a picture of your truck for others to see

Well it's been a while since anyone has submitted any pictures to add to the site so I will post the link again and see if anyone else wants to contribute to the collection that I already have.

Thanx again to the people of this site that have shared images and descriptions of their vehicles

Here's the link:

If you have a picture, you can send it to the following e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@THISeastlink.ca Take out the REMOVE THIS from 2 different places and away you go.

Mike ( I own the first truck on the page )

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

updated

thanx dave!

Michael McNeil cleverly wrote:

site so I will post the

already have.

of their vehicles

snipped-for-privacy@THISeastlink.ca

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

You bet!!! ZZZ

Reply to
zzz

site so I will post the

already have.

of their vehicles

snipped-for-privacy@THISeastlink.ca

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

what am I betting on? :)

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil

If it's not much of a problem, could the people that have submitted pictures that I do have displayed, please sent me another e-mail letting me know which one is theirs. I would like to personalize each picture by renaming them to your first name and also adding your first name to the descriptions so people know who's rig is who's

updated pictures:

thanx kevin!

----------------------------------------------------- users trucks from this group listed below

Michael McNeil