What is needed to stak a ball joint?

I have a 2002 Z71 Tahoe that needs a lower ball joint and of course I can't get one from Autozone or Pepboy so I had to get a new one from GM. When you open the box it has
a big notice that says this ball joint requires staking to install.
Does GM have special tool for this or do you just take a punch and bend the lip over in a few places once the new ball joint is pressed in?
Michael Letchworth
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.