wheel alignment on "94" Chevy Tahoe Blazer 4x4

I just changed a top ball joint and the wheels are still leaning out at the top just like before I changed it. Can someone please tell me how I can draw that wheel back in an make it inline. I have helpers. Thankyou!

Reply to
shadetreefixitlady

Replace the rear springs?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Reply to
Shep
94 wasnt called a Tahoe, started in 95.

But same body.

Reply to
Martin Riddle

Tahoe was an option package on Chevies long before they used it for the name.

My 94 S-Blazer is a Tahoe as well.

Reply to
Steve W.

1986/1987 S-10 & S-10 Blazer Tahoe trim level was optional. 1994 Last year the C/K Blazer was called a Blazer or a Jimmy. 1995 Tahoe or Yukon (Yukon GT). Charles
Reply to
Charles Bendig

How do you know that the wheels "aren't" supposed to be leaning out at the top?

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai