Where is body control module ??

I have a '02 Silverado 2500HD that has lived most of it's two years in the dealers shop for repair, the last time it was there (on and off for last three weeks) it was because the chimes kept going off and doors wouldn't lock, first they looked at it, with no real answer, then they replaced the ignition switch, in doing so they tore shifter boot and broke tabs off fascia around steering column, then they replaced the body control module (BCM), now the chimes and door locks work but have no dome light with door open or switch on, and no the dome override isn't on as dealer said right away, lamp is good, fuse is good, got to be something else this very poor service department did (

). Wonderingwhere the BCM is located so I can look at it myself, bound to be a connectorleft loose or something they broke or forgot to do, have appointment forOct. 4th, but hate to take it back again, lord knows what will be wrong orbroken then !!!

Reply to
Barry Ecroyd