Whipple Super chargers

Hi All...

Thinking about a whipple supercharger for my new motor (Tk is an 89, 5.7 ltr)

Anyone got one of these, with full emissions (AIR pump, EGR)?

I called, but they gave me someone who didn't sound convincing with my questions. {No, you don't (re)install an EGR... will not interfere with AIR, small pulleys or big pulleys not a problem)

Thanks

HDS

Ref:

HDS