Why Buy...

...a Colorado, when the Ranger is so good!

Jack

Reply to
Jack

If you have to ask, you can not afford it.

Reply to
Bill

A Colorado? You must be kidding!

I hope you can come up with a more thoughtful answer than that.

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Gee Jack, a week ago or so you were at the ford group with just about the same post. Seems to be a pattern here. Or are you conducting some kind of survey?

Reply to
Roy

Why write about a Ranger - an obvious Ford product - on a Chevrolet board?

Reply to
Vito

Onstar.

Reply to
Ed H.

Good catch, Roy. I see you frequent both groups as well. Do you have comparable in-depth experience with both the Ranger and the Colorado?

As far as I can tell, the Colorado is having its share of teething problems. The Ranger can at least claim to be a mature design -- maybe too mature. The F-150 and Sierra/Silverado are worth considering, but they are big and expensive, even though comfortable and capable beyond the level of the compacts.

If I still had my '81 Chevy short bed Cheyenne Stepside we wouldn't be having this discussion, but those days are long gone. I may need a few years experience with whatever my initial choice is to know the answers to the questions I have, but I would like that choice to be as close to the mark as possible.

Jack

Reply to
Jack

Thank you. I'll play for a bit.

From time to time.

No, I've always had need of a full size truck.

I find that it is always better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

Rent each for a week. Doing so will give you a better appreciation of the pro's and con's of each. A bit expensive but not over the long term.

Reply to
Roy