engine hesitation 1993 C1500

I just did a tune up and the truck is still hesitating when I first step on the gas. Other than that, it runs great. I changed the plugs, wires, cap, rotor, air filter, and gas filter. It there anything else that will make the engine hesitate? A bad O2 sensor or EGR? Thanks, Hoss442

1993 Chevy C1500 4.3L
Reply to
Hoss442

Both of those can cause hesitation. Did you check the ignition timing?

Doc

Reply to
"Doc"

EGR would be poor idling and O2 would be poor gas mileage. Any codes? Fuel pressure?

-- "Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, then he who believes what is a wrong." - Thomas Jefferson Formerly: KJ the Lonely Grease Monkey

Reply to
GMC Gremlin

My timing light is poor at best and I did the best I could with it. I'll try to find somebody I know with one and re-check the timing.

Reply to
Hoss442

No codes to speak of and I'll check for fuel pressure.

Reply to
Hoss442