wife in need of help!!!

LOL

If it's two stage and at least 19 CFM. I'll help, then bump you off and anonymously say where I dumped your body.

Deal?

Refinish King

neccessities

Reply to
Refinish King

hmm.. don't see where I'd get much use out of the compressor that way....

Reply to
mac davis

Just look at the adventure!

LOL Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

right... they told me that in the 60's when I won an all expense paid trip to exotic Asia..

Reply to
mac davis

Did you wax any:

Better yet, did you do any chopper painting?

LOL

Thanks for your service!

Refinish King

Reply to
Refinish_King1

On Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:19:07 GMT, "Refinish_King1" wrote: spent 25 months there shooting at anything that moved... or didn't, if it was supposed to.. MUST have hit something!

Reply to
mac davis