'01 TL noisy windowsheild wiper blades!

I've tried every type of replacement windowsheild wiper blade I can think of but they are ALL noisy! Anyone have a solution? This drives me nuts....

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" wrote in news:08CdnZtsTr9FgoPbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Buy the rubber refills at the dealer. They're $5 each.

Unless you threw out the original blade holders, in which case new ones are $40 each and come with new rubbers.

Reply to
Tegger

--------------------------------------

Try scrubbing the windshield to remove any wax or build-up. You could also apply Rain-Away or similar preparation.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

Tried the dealer ones. No luck. Noise comes when the blade "flips" over at the direction change.

Reply to
Jack

"Jack" wrote in news:d7-dna7Wh- fCuoLbnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

Did you clean the windshield and the blade rubbers with Windex after installing the dealer refills?

Are you trying to operate the wipers on a dry windshield?

Reply to
Tegger

The only solution I have found is to buy original Acura/Honda blades or refills and to change them every 6-12 months.

Reply to
John Horner

I use the Reflex wipers from Canadian Tire. They're fantastic.

Reply to
Venture Rider