Latest threads in Acura Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

ATT> Tegger help please
I recall that some time ago the service manual for the Integer 91 was available in your site. I was one of 3 cars that crash due to an icy road and that destroyed the front lamps on the drivers side....
3
3

Re: 89 acura integra ds
Sorry--- I know your the man around here Teg, that's just what did the trick for me.

Starting problem.
I have a 90 acura integra and I have this starting problem. It has been very intermittent over the past few months, but now it will not start. When I turn the key it does not click. The lights come...
4
4

What were they thinking?
Wife and I finally decided the time was right to move up to a new TL from our Accord. Went to the dealer and was shocked at the styling of the TL. How can Acura go from such a fine looking car as the...
1
1

2003 TL Extended Warranty
Does anyone know if a faulty seal inside a headlight would be covered with a bumper to bumper warranty? The only things they say is not covered is normal wear and tear; ie: tires, oil change brakes. I...

Extened Warranty 2033 TL
My dealership is offering an extended warranty on my 2003 TL..36,000 miles or 3 years whichever comes first for $1,300 dollars bumper to bumper..Do you think it's worth it to buy and does bumper to...
3
3

Integra 2001 Windshield wiper switch replacement
Integra 2001 Windshield wiper switch replacement Do I have to remove the steering well? I already remove the 2 small screws that old the switch but the ditto doesn't move. Cost of the switch is...
3
3

2004 TL tire repair?
Birdgestone Turanza P235/45R17 with a puncture from a thorn is causing a slow leak, about 10 pounds loss in two days. Acura Dealer service center says it's too close to the tread edge to repair. He...
5
5

Scanner Tool
What code scanner tool considered to be the best and reads just about all cars? Thanks in advance
5
5

Problem with factory hatch door power lock, 89 Integra
The problem is when locking the doors, the hatch does not automatically lock at the same time. I could lock both doors by using the key to hatch lock but not the other way around. Where can I found a...

89 Integra coil springs, which goes where?
My boy had removed the stock suspension coil springs years ago to lower the car. Now he wants put the stock springs back. Ha hass forgotten which goes to the back and which goes to the front. Do the...

A dumb question - how do I go from nav system to clock?
This pertains to the nav system/clock in my 2003 TL. 99% of the time, I just use it as a clock. And it displays, in nice big numbers, the time. But sometimes I need to check something on a map, get...
3
3

How do you haggle on a year old model?
I am looking to buy a 2008 TSX. When you run TSX (Nav + Auto) in Edmund's, you get MSRP - 31,000 Invoice - 28, 600 TMV - $28,293 Now there are 2009 tsx's out. Looking at dealers, most have tons of...
3
3

Dragging a slap of concrete noise: '91 Integra
My daughter drives this car and has asked me to check out the noise. I did. Last night. I didn't get 20' (driveway) when I stopped and looked under the car for something dragging. Nothing. When you...
8
8

Headlight condensation
i have a 2003 tl last year it started getting condensation inside. anyone have this problem? is there a seal that could be leaking? Any help ? how did you fix the problem?
13
13