2003 Acura CL 3.2L, should I by it?

I'm thinking of selling my 2000 Honda Accord EX Sedan (4 cyl) and getting an

2003 Acura CL 3.2L V6. How reliable is the 2003 Acura CL?

I thinking of getting the Acura CL V6 because I want a coupe, better interior and more power for passing other cars while going up hills.

Reply to
Dummy For Ever

I have an '01 TL and it's a very reliable car, except for the automatic transmission. Honda replaced mine a few months ago with what they assure me is a "fixed" one.

Reply to
Venture Rider