96 Acura RL - ABS and TCS lights came on at the same time!!

I have a 96 Acura RL 3.5. A few days ago as I started to drive home from work the ABS and TCS (traction control) lights both came on within

10 seconds after I started to drive the car. (These lights went off as normal after the car was started.)

Is there any hint as to the problem if both these lights have come on at the same time?

Thanks.

George

Reply to
gthaker

I have a 2002 TL-S, and both the VSA and ABS lights come on sometimes when the car is started (actually, they come on but don't go off as they normally should). This happens only a handful of times per year. Restarting the car resets the lights. Twice recently when the lights were on I went straight to the Acura dealer, they hooked up their analyzer, but didn't pick up any codes...

Anyway, if you find out why the lights are coming on on your car it might apply to mine, as well... and if I find out anything of interest, I'll let you know.

Reply to
Martin