Adding water to '06 TSX - maintenance free battery

I checked the battery eye on the original Honda battery in my '06 TSX today and it was red. The label on the battery said to add distilled water. Not seeing an obvious way to do that, I pulled out the owner's manual and looked under battery maintenance. Nothing there, either.

How am I supposed to add distilled water to the battery?

Thanks,

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Bob wrote in news:484b3ca1$0$4078$ snipped-for-privacy@roadrunner.com:

some so-called "maintenance-free" batteries actually have hidden cell caps that can be removed and water added to each cell. Sometimes the cell caps are merged into one or two big rectangular caps.

you could post a pix and someone will tell you if your battery can be topped up.

Reply to
Jim Yanik