Changing mileage on a lease

A friend told me MB contacted him asking if he would like to increase the mileage on his lease agreement. The cost would have been a lot less than paying the excess mileage fee. Does anybody know if Honda is open to doing this? I could call, but I want to check first.

I have a 12,000 mile per year lease on my RL but I put on almost 14,000 the first year. While I might be able to figure out a way to keep to

11,000 the next two years, I can't really see my expected usage changing all that much.
Reply to
Robert Peirce

Calling Honda first makes more sense that checking here. You would probably have your answer within 30 seconds...

Reply to
Larry in AZ