Integra Chuggin? Need Advice Please

My 1990 Integra just recently developed a problem. I was just driving one day, it was running fine, then all of a sudden it felt like I lost a bunch of power and my car started to chug. It doesn't stall, or have a fluctuating rev when driving or stopped. If anybody has the slightest clue to what is going on with my car, could you reply to this please.

Reply to
MavSteele

MavSteele wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net:

Does the problem go away and copme back?

Or is it there permanently now?

How's the idle? Does it start OK?

Need more info here.

Reply to