Lubricating Windows on Acura EL

I have an Acura EL and the passanger window (it's electric) is kind of slow going up. I figure it must need some lubrication, but I can't figure out how to access the inside parts. Is this something I can do myself with basic tools, or have to take it to the dealership. Any help would be apprecaited. Payman

Reply to
Payman

Get some silicone spray lubricant and do the rubber tracks around the window opening. Usually that¹s all they need.

Reply to
E Meyer