power steering pump 96 3.2TL

I've got this whining noise going on in my 96 3.2TL. I've diagnosed it down to the power steering pump. Although it is full of fluid, and does not leak, whenever I turn the steering wheel the whine gets louder. I also get it when I accelerate.

I do my own brakes and most other stuff on the vehicle but do not have a repair guide like a Chilton's that will show me the way.

Question. Is this a part that is easily replaceable

Reply to
B:L