Where to Buy This Wire Tie

Where can I get this wire-tie-clip thing ?

real store)Local AutoZone does not have it. Also where can I buy Honda/Acura clips and fasteners ? (broke several)

Thanks

Reply to
klara

Hmmm, looks like that might be a dealer only part.

Reply to
John Horner

John Horner wrote in news:Vhk2g.440$yI1.174@trnddc04:

It's not. It's a standard piece sold by lots of companies.

Google for: cable ties zip ties nylon ties

Just one example:

For other clips and fasteners:

TeGGeR®

Radio Shack, Micro Center, CompUSA, Home Depot, Lowe's, to name a few. Even saw then at Best Buy. Or you can drop by my house, I've got hundreds of them in my junk box.

It is nothing more than a standard wire/cable tie used in all sorts of eletronic/electrical work. Open your PC and you will see a number of them.

Reply to
Garry Owen

It's the "push" part that is unusual. TeGGeR's Panduit link showed some of those (a few sizes). Most electrical supply stores carry Panduit - the same company makes the plastic channels that enclose telephone wire if it has to come down the wall - but the push mount type may be special order.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Hmmm, I rarely see them with that exact push-in clip, but I must be missing something :). The non-clip types are indeed common as can be.

John

Reply to
John Horner

I don't know about other cars, but in my Acura they're everywhere harnesses go, to tie down harnesses. so I thought this'd be somewhat "common" - apparently it not.

Reply to
klara

"klara" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com:

It's common, but only in certain industries. You need to go to the suppliers for those industries to get them.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

well I guess it's not common in American-made cars at least....I mean otherwise AutoZone would have them in stock.

Reply to
klara