where to buy mopar parts?

I think Bill has posted several times about where to buy mopar parts online. Could you post this again? My stealership wants about $65.00 for the oil pressure sender for my '97 I6, and I hope I can do better than that....

thanks.. cal

Reply to
Cal

L.W.(ßill)

Thanks Bill! Perhaps the original 'poster' will reply to this also.. I will check out the link you posted.

cal

Reply to
Cal

That is a $25 part -- TOPS.

Go to any parts store and have them look up the part number, then go pull the part from the back room. Do not get you sending unit off one of the floor displays, unless you buy a new guage from the floor display as well.

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
dick

Cal did pass the time by typing:

buymopar.com is who I use most often.

Then there is always napaonline for the aftermarket stuff.

Reply to
DougW