Latest threads in Audi Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: MP3 player - best model, best supplier, best fitter
when i wanted to change my audi's music system i also contacted Clair Audi Parts the service is superb & the product was fab. i want to change air con of my car...sorry i will start a new thread for...

Report: Porsche's VW takeover puts Audi R4 on hold
Development of the much-rumored Audi R4 sports car is unlikely to go ahead, according to German media reports. Porsche, which is planning to take over Volkswagen (Audi's parent company), is reportedly...

2008 Audi TT
The 2008 TT is a 2-door, up to 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or luxury convertible, available in 6 trims, ranging from the 2.0 T With S tronic to the 3.2 Roadster quattro with S tronic. Upon...

Replacing turn signal bulb in '99 A6
Passenger side front turn signal bulb. There are two bulbs for the front turn signals, which I didn't realize until I replaced the wrong one. The one I unnecessarily replaced has a long finned handle...
1
1

www.RepairBooks.co.uk
We have thousands of repair manuals for all makes of car and motorcycle, please contact us and request the manual you require.

Re: Parting Audi S4 2000
going by the date, I'd say Holy resurrection...

Re: Parting Audi S4 2000
hi mate do you still have the front bumper dont mind any colour but what colour is it and if you still have bumper can you contact me on 07957242107? thanks ameer

Re: Quattro differential oil: Synthetic or regular?
Check with a Audi dealer to find out. And Synthetic oil is for the motor. There's specific oil for the diff i'm positive.

Low dollar forces Audi to cancel Q7 Hybrid for the US
With the dollar steadily falling against the Euro, it was expected that a lot of car makers strategies would be affected. If this meant good news for Europe, which will get the Tesla Roadster sooner...

For sale: Audi A6 Sport Alloy Wheels - UK
4 x Audi Alloy Sport Wheels, need refurb. Ebay auction: 120237507024 Happy bidding.

Resistance in lower gears on manual transmission
2003 TT quattro here- 25k miles. Noticed not long after purchasing (used) that there is a slight resistance in the lower gears, mostly 1st. That is, I push the clutch, move the stick to 1st and I kind...
2
2

Clicking from Right Wheel While Accelerating through a Right Turn
(Thanks to the group for a crusise control answer - I'll report back - now a question I may be afraid to hear the answer to) My 99 A6 2.8 has begun to make a noise in the right wheel. When I use the...
1
1

99 A6 2.8 Crusie Conrol
About 4 months ago, I noticed an intermittant problem with the crusie control. Some days, it would not engage, some days it would. This lasted about a week or two, and since then, it just won't engage...
2
2

84 5000 idle drop
Non-turbo, 5-speed, runs great including warm up phase. Idles perfect at about 850 - 900rpm at normal operating temp. Issue: When idle comes down quickly from higher rpms, such as pressing clutch when...
1
1

Audi Q5 getting 7 Speed!!
The Audi Q5 will reportedly make its official debut at the Bejing Motor Show next month and with Porsche's increased stake in the Volkswagen group - going from 31-percent to more than 50-percent -...