72 audi 100ls

Ihave been restoring a 1972 Audi100ls and I am having trouble with the left front wheel bearing.I have had the axle rebuilt and have replaced the
bearings and races.I also was missing one of the spacers and had to have one made.The replacement spacer was a perfect duplicate in mesurments and materials.The wheel bearing has come loose again for the 3ed time and Im at a loss as to why.Does anybody have any suggestions?also does anyone know where I can new seals for this car
There is a C1 Audi group on Yahoo Groups - try asking Bruce and the folks there. Cheers! Steve Sears 1987 Audi 5kTQ 1980 Audi 5k 1962 and '64 Auto Union DKW Junior deLuxes (SPAM Blocker NOTE: Remove SHOES to reply)

left
one
at