TT Prices in the USA

What sort of prices are the used 2001/2002 TT Roadster 1.8 Quattro manual going for?

Reply to
Tight Guard Security

Sorry what I ment to say was really looking for a contact that can put me in touch with a seller that has a right hand drive one. Wow I'd be lucky.

Reply to
Tight Guard Security

Not only very lucky, but one that'd have to pass a limited Type Approval process.

Start with the replacement of all tyres and anything that has glass in it (e.g. windows, headlights, etc)

Reply to
Hairy One Kenobi

Pete

Thanks Guys. Just looked at that similar site we have in the UK

Cheers

Reply to
Tight Guard Security