80 V6 2.8 - Hall sensor replacement

Is there an online guide to changing the Hall sensor on the Audi 80e V6 2.8 ? My car is a mega miler and I've spent a wedge on it already , now it needs a Hall sensor , it gets warm then it wont restart till cold. Its had loads of other sensors fitted , new lambda sensors too. If I can't fix it I'll have to practically give it away. The sensor is £180 in the dealer but I may be able to get one 2nd hand .

Any thoughts?

Reply to
sofa spud