88 5000csQT door handles

Hi, I am replacing doorhandles on my 88 5000cs QT and I need to replace the plastic socket caps on the end of the rods that conect the door handles and the locks. The Audi dealer only sells the rods and caps together, even though the caps unscrew. Is there somplace to get these socket caps or maybe a VW sub? Thanks

Reply to
Ami

Not that I have heard of.

Any from a bone yard are old and not worth messing with.

Best to get the assemblies from the dealer.

T> Hi, I am replacing doorhandles on my 88 5000cs QT and I need to replace

Reply to
TonyJ

Reply to
Petkan