I have a 2.4 amp electrical drain on my battery when the car is not running
and the ignition is off, per tests at Sears showing my Diehard battery being
in good shape. There are no light bulbs on in the trunk, under the hood, in
the glovebox secretly burning. I know the car computer, clock and alarm all
draw some current when the ignition is off, but these would total far less
than 2.4 amps (which is running the car battery down). If there was a direct
short in some wiring, it would be far more than 2.4 volts and probably burn
the offending wire. Any ideas as to what might be causing this?