Anyone want an A4 cab 1.8t in black for an S3?

1800miles, 2 months old, in black, standard car with power hood & alloys etc - utterly mint in every way. My wife now says its too big (ffs) & would like an S3, must be similar age/miles & in the UK!

Not me, the wife!

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Just curious, is it the new shape or old shape?

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

New, she must be daft!

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Keep the car, get a new wife!

Steve.

Reply to
Steve68s

I took him as meaning the new shape over the old shape based around the old coupe model.

Nige

Reply to
The Incredible Swearing Man©

Ah, as in the original cabriolet, based on the 80, rather than the A4 - but unlikely to be a couple of months old!

Reply to
Peter Bell

Aye, something like that! I would also be willing to accept a TT coupe etc?

I think she's barking, but what do I know!

In fact, she would even go for a new A3 TDi Sport Quattro etc with PX cash etc?

Women!