'97 Audi A6 water pump replacement

Maybe some body can help. If you replace the water pump on this Audi A6 what other parts should you replce while you have access to them. The reason why I'm asking is because I believe this particular mechanic has neglected to replcae a important part of the cooling system while he had access to it during the replacement of the water pump. Thanks

Reply to
rong

TonyJ