Adding bluetooth to my navigation system

Hi,

Whilst sorting out my DVD issue, I was also thinking of getting an in car phone system. Although the navigation system has a phone option, I don't believe the previous owners bought that extra when they bought the car.

Is there something I can buy to enable it to connect to my phone via bluetooth and integrate the dialing, sound etc. through the car system?

thanks in advance for your help.

Lee.

Reply to
Lee Nowell