aftermarket warranty

I just got an offer for an after-market warranty on my 98.5 A4 2.8 Quattro with 79,800 miles: 36k miles or 36 months for $3,771, covers everything except tuneups, oil changes, and tires. $100 deductible.

Adam Schwartz ( snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com) mentioned getting a good after-market warranty: what company was this with?

Can I get a better deal than this, or should I continue to gamble and pay as I go? So far I've been averaging about $1,200 a year on repairs for this car.

Reply to
xymergy