All Road opinion

I'm thinking of buying a 2001-2003 All Road. Any things I should watch out for of inspect in detail. Thanks

Reply to
Phantom

Watch out for clocked cars and smooth auto change. An acquaintance put over 200,000 miles on one of these, a diesel, in less than three years with 20,000 mile services. He sold it because the transmission was losing its smoothness.

Huw

Reply to
Huw