Allroad 2.7T or 2.5 TDI

Hi all,

I'm currently approx break-even between the diesel and petrol-engines. Who would prefer the TDI and who the bi-turbo and why? I'm hearing some performance/engine-problems from the 2.7T engine. Are they true or is it just rubbish/gossip. How is the 180bhp TDI performing relative to the 150bhp in a A4 2.5 TDI? (I know the allroad is 400kg heavier and 30bhp more, but is it worth it w.r.t speed/comfort etc..?)

Hope to hear some experiences.

Regards Daniel (2000 A4 2.5 V6 TDI Avant)

Reply to
Dan